Multiport ValveProviding you the best range of solenoid valve, ball valves, water treatment multiport valve and control valve with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Valve Size||1/8" to 4"|
|Material||Forged Brass, Cast Steel, Cast Bronze and SS, etc|
|Pressure||upto 30kg/cm square|
|Temperature||upto 180 degree C|
A range of compact Solenoid Valves covering all types in standard sizes and material of constructions are manufactured Specially designed valves for specific applications are also our forte, for example, pulse valves.FCBP
- These products are available in sizes of 1/4" & 1/2" NPT(F) screwed end connection in aluminium barstock bodies.
- The design is made such that the flow verses pressure drop characteristics facilitates minimum "regulator droop" enabling quick stability of the output controlled pressure.
- Choice of filters are available in ceramic 50 microns and sintered Bronze 2 to 50 microns.
- The output pressure ranges available are :
- 0 to 2.5 kg/cm square or 0 to 4 kg/cm square or 0 to 10 kg/cm square.
- Precision Instrument company also has miniature range of integral FCPR's in sizes of 1/8" & 1/4" with or without piston drain facility. These are very compact, easily handled and very economical in cost to the users compared to the conventional type of regulators.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|End Connection Type||Flanged|
|Valve Size||1/2 - 3 Inch|
We are successfully meeting the varied requirements of our clients by providing the best quality range of Ball Valves
- Item Code: AES1
- Delivery Time: Ex stock
- Packaging Details: Sea and Air worthy
Water Treatment Multiport Valve
Approx. Price: Rs 6,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Valve Size||40 NB|
Our company has set benchmark in offering Water Treatment Multiport Valve.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Fluid Media||Air, Gas, Water|
|Port Size||1/2 - 3 Inch|
Globe 2 Way Control Valve Design Feature:
- High flow capacity and rangeability.
- Large variety of Trim design.
- Top opening for easy trim inspection without disturbing insulation or piping connection.
- Tight closing for reliable control even when changes in pressure / temperature are sudden
- Bolts located outside of the piping stress area to eliminate gasket crush problems,
- Wide selection of actuators to meet most system requirement.
- Rigorously proven on-site performance.