Frying Oil MonitorManufacturer of a wide range of products which include frying oil monitor.
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Repeatable Accuracy||TPM +/-2.0%(70 - 190DegC), TMP +/-1DegC /(+/-)2DegF|
|International Protection Class||IP65|
|Power Supply Size||AAA alkaline battery x 2|
|Measurement Range||TPM 0.5 to 40.0%, TMP 40 to 190 DegC/104 to 374 DegF|
|ATC Range||40 to 190 DegC (Accuracy guaranteed from 70 to 190 DegC )|
Once oil degrades, it must be replaced with new, fresh oil. Continued use of old, degraded oil can have many negative consequences. Not only does it spoil the quality and flavor of food, but it may also gravely impact the health of your customers. By managing the quality and condition of degraded oil using quantitative, objective values, you can determine just the right time to change out the oil. It can also be extremely useful in reducing costs and improving the quality and flavor of your food products. Efficient management allows you to maximize the lifespan of oil.Hassle free and easy to use:
- Titration, which can be used to check oil degradation, requires troublesome equipment and time-consuming preparation.
- Using third-party labs to measure oil degradation is rather costly.
- The DOM-24 can easily measure oil degradation without any complicated set-up.
- Absolutely no other equipment or preparation is needed.
- It is capable of measuring instantly—simply insert it into the oil.
Safe, Reliable and hygienic
- Some measurement methods, such as titration and other methods that utilize test strips or reagent kits, result in subjective readings, which makes it difficult to determine the true value.
- Moreover, it requires technical knowledge and experience.
- The DOM-24 provides objective, quantitative values to determine oil degradation. Anyone can obtain precise, reliable measurements, regardless of skill or experience.
- Many people feel uneasy about using potentially dangerous chemicals or reagents in order to assess oil quality, especially in facilities where food products are produced and handled. Measurements with the DOM-24 are safe and hygienic. It does not utilize any reagents, eliminating the risk of extraneous materials contaminating your food products.
- After measurements have been taken, the DOM-24 can be completely washed under running water, allowing for thorough hygienic maintenance.
- 34cm from the hand to the surface of the oil. With secured distance from the oil, safety is well considered preventing from burn injuries. All employees can rest assured when using DOM-24.
- Stable and reliable measurement values: The DOM-24 is equipped with automatic temperature compensation (ATC), making it capable of measurements at a wide temperature range of 0¿¿C to 225¿¿C. The DOM-24 can provide stable and reliable measurement values, even at high temperatures.
- Durable, Shock-resistant design: The material of the exterior is made from stainless steel and polycarbonate. The durability and shock-resistance prevent the DOM-24 from breaking or shattering, making it safe to use in facilities where food products are produced and handled. The sensor of the DOM-24 is also protected by a cover. The sensor cover can be removed when cleaning the instrument.