|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Height||2.05 to 2.60 m|
|Width||0.60 to 1.00 m|
|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
Avoiding property and life loss in Blast condition is required in case of blast is important. The blast can be results of ambient condition in power, petrochemical industry, transformer rooms, control rooms, chemical plants, pharmaceutical units, etc. depending on process and blast condition the blast can be either inside or outside the occupied premises.Blast Resistant Doors:
- Blast Pressure – Blast pressure with standing capacity of the door set is calculated from blast pressure tables depending on type and size of door set.
- Frame – Structural steel frame, Models – "Duracheck" and "Duraflush" – single blast resistant doors sets "H60"- Single or double blast resistant doors sets.
- Thickness of shutter – 28mm – Duracheck & Duraflush doors/ 75mm – H60 – Doors
- Ironmongery – AS per architectural requirements.
- Shutter – Durasteel board 95mm with or without infill.
- Finish – Standard shop applied zinc base primer, ready for site painting.
- Size – As per pressure table and site requirements.
- Installation – Can be done on concrete or structural wall opening.
- Fire Resistance – 240min.
- The client should be responsible for his/her own structures adequacy to receive and safely transmit the forces produced by doors during an explosion.